Daniel “Skip Parks”, LICSW
Skip Parks has over 37 years of clinical experience, including 27 years as a Program Director of a Residential Treatment Facility for Adolescents. He has been in private practice since 2000 and has extensive experience working with ADHD, Anxiety, Depression, Mood Disorders, Parenting Struggles and many other diagnostic entities. He currently works with children, adolescents, adults, couples and families. As a former member of the Amesbury Chamber of Commerce, he holds strong ties to the Amesbury Community. He is also a founding member of River Valley Counseling Services.
Understanding Adolescents is my specialty!
- Do you need a professional go between to support your child and you with behavior issues at school?
- Do you struggle to find the right balance with discipline and freedom for your adolescent?
- Are you co parenting and finding yourself feeling resentful and unable to parent even evenhandedly?
These are just a few of my specialties and passions………my entire career has brought me to a place where I enjoy helping parents and their teens co exist and become partners in having a healthy household during difficult years. Email me today for a free consultation to see if I am the best match for your issue.
Skip Parks Professional Associations and hobbies
I am passionate about staying current with new research that can help my clients. On a regular basis I participate in educational seminars and training’s. By doing this, I keep myself up-to-date and offer clients the best approaches to solve their problem.
Recent seminars and training’s:
- Finding the right balance with co-parenting and you!
- ADHD from childhood to adulthood
- Understanding how to discipline your teen
When I am not in the office I’m enjoying life as an avid alpine skier, member of several bands and taking care of my farm in southern NH.